We made it! With 100 episodes of The Work Talk Show under our belts, we took another super-sized episode to reflect on the past, present, and future of this podcast. While this show has been an amazing experience that has allowed us to talk to some of the best from the world of work, for right now, we’re putting the show on hiatus. Listen to the episode for the whole story and check back for updates in the future. Thanks for listening!
In looking back on the history of the show, we’ve learned a lot about how work gets done today from some of the best and the brightest. From Seth Godin and Guy Kawasaki to Ann Handley and Chris Brogan. For this special, reflective episode we took a look back and answered some questions of our own about the show through the years. Here’s an overview of what we talked about:
- What was your favorite episode and why?
- What was the best part of starting the podcast?
- What did you get out of the show — both personally and professionally?
- What was your LEAST favorite part of the podcast?
- What would you do differently next time?
- What would you do the same next time?
- What’s next for The Work Talk Show? Where do we go from here?